I'm trying to allow the user to move my actors around by using the
ClutterMotionEvent and clutter_actor_set_position. It works, but if I move
the mouse too quickly the actor is 'left behind' so to speak. If I move the
mouse back of the actor then slowly move the mouse then I can continue to
move the actor without having to re-click the mouse button. Could the issue
be that I am calling the clutter_actor_set_position on each callback? I
wouldn't have thought this would have that much overhead that it would cause
this issue.

Any idea's?