On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 19:47 +0100, Arnaud VALLAT wrote:

> I've just move to git repository, and got following errors while
> trying to compile git from master branch on OSX. Never got those
> errors while I was using SVN repository.

> Undefined symbols:
>   "_glReadPixels", referenced from:
>       _on_paint in test_conformance-test-mesh-contiguous.o

I think the problem could be that compiler flags in CLUTTER_LIBS aren't
set for the tests in the conform directory. Any chance you could try the
attached patch to confirm this?

> The next error is still unsolved yet ...

> disable-npots.c:7:19: error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory

disable-npots is just a helper test tool to fake a system that doesn't
have non-power-of-two textures it shouldn't cause any problems if it
doesn't build. However, I've must made a commit to try and make it more
portable (so it doesn't directly include GL/gl.h nor try to open
libGL.so). Hopefully this should fix the problem. Any chance you could
confirm this too?

Thanks,
- Neil