On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Rajith Kalluraya<nsraj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> which is CPU intensive.I observe that clutter queues redraws and and
> processes them only when CPU is free,  and hence in my application, the draw
> happens after the CPU intensive job is done, thereby causing a delay in
> screen updation.

* snip *

> Currently, I am using clutter 0.8 and clutter-gtk-0.8 on a ARM processor
> with hardware acceleration.

What you seem to be experiencing is not that the redrawing is delayed
but that animations are being blocked. Clutter 1.0 changes how
animations are driven and locks them to the redraw cycle; solving many
idle priority related issues that existed in clutter-0.8 and before.

/Øyvind K.
--
Intel Open Source Technology Centre EU.