On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 10:20 +0530, Kuldeep wrote:

> I didnt understand what you said. Do you mean by you are not working
> towards porting of clutter on android?

what I meant was exactly what I wrote: as far as I know there is
currently no effort in the community, nor there is an effort from the
Clutter team, towards porting Clutter to the only platform using the
Bionic C library (Android). also, there is no effort, as far as I know,
to make Clutter work on the Android software platform at all.

> Also My doubt is simple, clutter is developed in GNU C and android
> supports Bionic C. Will there be any problem if we compile clutter
> with Bionic C libraries or is it ok if we port GLib, Cairo, Pango and
> compile with Bionic Libraries?

sure. as far as the licensing terms for Clutter are respected if you the
redistribute the binaries of Clutter on Bionic, I have no objections to
you porting Clutter to use another, non-GNU, C library.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Senior Engineer        | emmanuele.ba...@intel.com