On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 08:53 +0200, Danny Haak wrote:

> Isn't there anybody with some more details? Can the Clutter-bindings for
> Mono be considered dead then?

since the last commit in the clutter-sharp repository was:

  commit 349dba602015e07785a9d5f38c27c7380103fa9e
  Author: Aaron Bockover <abocko...@novell.com>
  Date:   Mon Aug 17 14:33:18 2009 +0200

I'd say they are not dead.

> > I am trying to get Clutter working i.c.m. with Mono. I downloaded the
> > 1.0.0 version of Clutter from your website, compiled and installed it. I
> > got the Mono bindings from GIT.
> >
> > But, when I am trying one of the examples from the
> > clutter-sharp/examples directory, none is working, with errors on i.e.:
> > - Flowers.cs: ClutterRun.Init ()
> > - test-entry.cs: static Entry entry;
> > - test-scale.cs: static EffectTemplate template;
> > Etc., etc.

the examples have probably not been ported to the new API.

you should contact the Clutter-Sharp maintainers.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Senior Engineer        | emmanuele.ba...@intel.com