Hello!
I've got assignment to evaluate Clutter features and abilities. Our
goal: showing several video files (or streams) simultaneously with
some some 3D and 2D effects applied. Like folding pages, rotating,
transparency changing etc.  Something like what WPF/Silverlight can
do. I was able to build v.1.0.8 using instructions from
http://www.busydoingnothing.co.uk/blog/2008/07/13#ClutterWin32 but no
one test run. All are stopped by not being able to locate some entry
point in Cairo. Also version 0.8.0 mentioned in the build guide does
not even build successfully. I've used MSys environment. So my
questions:
1) is Clutter already able to suit our needs? Is it already stable enough?
2) where is build/msvc_2k5/ directory mentioned in the stable build of
Clutter reference manual?
3) where is .net support mentioned by listing c# on the title page of
clutter-project? Is generating interop assembly already implemented?
4) where I can get good and proven build guide for current version of
Clutter for *fresh* xp build environment not yet enchanted by unix
magic tools.
Thanks,
Kostya