Hi,

for a ClutterMotionEvent (and also ButtonPress, ButtonRelease, Enter,
Leave and Scroll events) you can use the "x" and "y" attributes of the
clutter.Event to obtain the coordinates.

The PyClutter documentation is quite outdated, contributions are welcome
of course

:wq buz

--
Paranoid Club meeting this Friday.  Now ... just try to find out where!

GnuPG Fingerprint: 2FFF FC48 C7DF 1EA0 00A0  FD53 8C35 FD2E 6908 7B82