On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 11:27 +0200, Aapo Rantalainen wrote:
> 2009/12/2 danny <tornad...@163.com>:
> > Your demo program works normally for me.
> Thank you very much for this information. I tested this on another
> computer and it worked.
>
> So I'm using clutter and threads in right way.

no, you really aren't.

>  (Maybe there should be
> little bit more manual than test/interactive/test-threads.c?)

sure; but at least that code shows you how to use threads - and you're
not even close to how test-threads is implemented.

use the :load-async property on ClutterTexture to load data from files
asynchronously using threads.

> >Perhaps it a problem related to others such as VGA driver...

this sentence doesn't make any sense.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.