Hi all,
I've spend quite some time on a weird problem. I've created a subclass of ClutterActor, and inside its _paint() method I wanted to draw a rectangle using cogl APIs.

If I call cogl_rectangle, the rectangle is always drawn correctly.

If I call cogl_path_rectangle (+ fill), the rectangle is only drawn if no other actors are drawn before it.

If I call cogl_flush() just before calling cogl_path_rectangle, it works.

Is this the expected behaviour? As I understood from cogl docs, cogl_flush() is only necessary when using raw GL APIs, which I'm not using.

So, is it correct to call cogl_flush() in this case?

TIA,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it <- geek in un lingua international!