From: Neil Roberts [mailto:n...@linux.intel.com]
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 4:22 PM
To: Rakesh Kumar; clutter@o-hand.com
Subject: Re: [clutter] Page flipping Question

Hi,

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 03:23:37 -0700, Rakesh Kumar wrote:

> I wanted to implement page flipping for my actor in clutter.  The way
> it has been implemented in IPhone. Can it is possible.  Please provide
> me some link if its there.

I'm not sure exactly what the page flipping animation is like but have
you looked at using Mx? It's a widget library on top of Clutter and it
has a class called MxTextureDeform which can be used to morph textures
in those kinds of ways.

Chris has a nice video demonstrating it here:

http://chrislord.net/blog/Software/mx-deform-texture.enlighten

The mx source is available here:

http://git.moblin.org/cgit.cgi/mx/snapshot/mx-0.9.0.tar.bz2

- Neil