Hi List,

         Long back I asked one question about how to draw 3D object using
         Clutter. Now I am able to draw the sphere using Cogl draw element
         API. But how can I check my application is using h/w acceleration or
         s/w . I am using Virtual Box for linux on window system and I have
         ATI HD 2400 pro graphics card. If  I am dumping glxinfo output its
showing
         this result. How we can check programmatically h/w acceleration.
        Thanks for any help.

 name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: Chromium
server glx version string: 1.2 Chromium
server glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig
client glx vendor string: Chromium
client glx version string: 1.2 Chromium
client glx extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig
GLX version: 1.3
GLX extensions:
    GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig
OpenGL vendor string: Humper
OpenGL renderer string: Chromium
OpenGL version string: 2.0 Chromium 1.9
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20
OpenGL extensions:
    GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc, GL_EXT_draw_range_elements,
    GL_EXT_framebuffer_object, GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array,
    GL_ARB_depth_texture, GL_ARB_fragment_program, GL_ARB_multisample,
    GL_ARB_multitexture, GL_ARB_occlusion_query, GL_ARB_point_parameters,
    GL_ARB_point_sprite, GL_ARB_shadow, GL_ARB_shadow_ambient,
    GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp, GL_ARB_texture_compression,
    GL_ARB_texture_cube_map, GL_ARB_texture_env_add,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_combine, GL_EXT_texture_env_combine,
    GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar, GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3,
    GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3, GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat,
    GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two, GL_ARB_transpose_matrix,
    GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, GL_ARB_vertex_program, GL_ARB_window_pos,
    GL_EXT_blend_color, GL_EXT_blend_minmax, GL_EXT_blend_func_separate,
    GL_EXT_blend_subtract, GL_EXT_texture_env_add, GL_EXT_fog_coord,
    GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays, GL_EXT_secondary_color, GL_EXT_shadow_funcs,
    GL_EXT_stencil_wrap, GL_EXT_texture_cube_map, GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp,
    GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic, GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias,
    GL_EXT_texture_object, GL_EXT_texture3D, GL_NV_texgen_reflection,
    GL_EXT_texture_rectangle, GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap,
    GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp, GL_ARB_shading_language_100,
    GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_vertex_shader, GL_ARB_fragment_shader,
    GL_CR_state_parameter, GL_CR_cursor_position, GL_CR_bounding_box,
    GL_CR_print_string, GL_CR_tilesort_info, GL_CR_synchronization,
    GL_CR_head_spu_name, GL_CR_performance_info, GL_CR_window_size,
    GL_CR_tile_info, GL_CR_saveframe, GL_CR_readback_barrier_size,
    GL_CR_server_id_sharing, GL_CR_server_matrix

Regards,
RK.