Hello,

I don't have much to add but still...

2010/4/29 Martin Wilz <martin.w...@gmail.com>:
> Just a small update:
>
> I downloaded clutter 1.2.6 (which by the way is not linked as current
> version on the clutter-project.org page as current verson) and took a dive
> into the sources. I'm assuming that I'm
> implicitly using the X11 clutter-backend and therefore the
> clutter_stage_x11_set_fullscreen function. Reading the comments on the code,
> it seems to be the window manager, which is responsible for the handling of
> the fullscreen operation. Am I still on the right track ?

In fact it is the window manager that is responsible for allocating
the window new geometry. Some window managers (it should be covered by
the EWMH) handle another X11 atom in addition to the casual "set
fullscreen" that is "set fullscreen on all monitors" (the
_NET_WM_FULLSCREEN_MONITORS hint.)

Just my 2 cents
Mike

--