From: Neil Roberts <n...@linux.intel.com>
To: Nirmalya Barat <barat.nirma...@yahoo.com>; clutter@o-hand.com
Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 2:32:46 AM
Subject: Re: [clutter] Text Font issue with Clutter 1.0.10

Nirmalya Barat <barat.nirma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want to apply the related fixes on top of our clutter version off
> 1.2.8. Which are the ones I should pick up among these to fix the font
> issue?

I would strongly recommend just using the branch directly because there
are only minor bugfixes on that branch, but if you are sure you just
want to apply the patches instead I would recommend these patches at a
minimum:

080187e update backend to use lazy context/stage creation
23de53f clutter-backend-egl: Create a dummy X window and EGL surface
e9d24b3 fix case when EGL driver doesn't support EGL_NATIVE_VISUAL_ID
040c240 clutter-stage-egl.c: Don't call eglWait*()
5abb2fe clutter-backend-egl: Chain up in dispose before destroying the context

Regards,
- Neil