Ray Donnelly wrote:

>> > 1) Am I right when I say CMake, Qt and static linking don’t mix ?
>>
>> They should mix fine.

What I meant when I wrote this was 'they should mix fine, but some
convenience is not available - you need to specify the correct link flags
yourself'.

That is, it's 'fine' in the same way that other static libraries which don't
provide any cmake files at all are 'fine' and leave everything to you.

Thanks,

Steve.