Hi everyone,

The XCode generator does not properly add recursive dependencies, resulting
in that the project files won't be re-generated correctly.
The problem should be easily reproduced in any project that has at least one
add_subdirectory() command, just study the
<build>/CMakeScripts/ReRunCMake.make file.

Attached patch seems to fix the issue, but I haven't spend enough time to
understand the source code fully.
Is this an acceptable workflow for small fixes like this, or is
the preferred way pull requests at github? What branch should I use, next or
master?

The patch is based of the current master.

/Johan