On 2/17/2012 9:27 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
Then add SetPropertyDefault in the initialization of EXECUTABLE targets
so that

    set(CMAKE_GUI_EXECUTABLE 1)

will change the default for new executable targets in scope of the
variable.

Yes, I had the same idea last night after emailing.

I can implement that.

Great.  On second thought I wonder if a better name for the property
is "EXECUTABLE_GUI" since that uses the prefix "EXECUTABLE_" which
can be re-used later for other properties that are specific to
executable targets.  Then one could write

  set(CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_GUI 1)

for the variable version and "CMAKE_EXECUTABLE_" is the prefix for
settings related to executables.