On 2/29/2012 4:58 PM, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
Brad King wrote:
Our style checker limits .h and .cxx files to 79 columns.
Some of the updated comments exceed this limit.  Please
reformat them.
Where can I find the style checker sources? I'll run it to pre-commit hook
then.

The CMAKE_USE_KWSTYLE option enables it but you need to build
the KWStyle tool.  Our dashboard also runs it on the repository
to catch post-commit failures.

However, the *only* check it currently performs is the column
limit AFAIK.  Someday I may get around to adding the check in
our pre-commit hook.