On 14.06.2012 19:43, David Cole wrote:
I've got a fix locally in the ninja normal target generator:

   std::string flags = (targetType == cmTarget::EXECUTABLE
                                ? vars["FLAGS"]
                                : vars["ARCH_FLAGS"]);
   locGtor->AddArchitectureFlags(flags,
                              this->GetTarget(),
                              this->TargetLinkLanguage,
                              this->GetConfigName());
   if (targetType == cmTarget::EXECUTABLE) {
     vars["FLAGS"] = flags;
   } else {
     vars["ARCH_FLAGS"] = flags;
   }

That should fix the Borland compilers.

OK with you if I push it on top of the stage/ninja-cldeps branch? Or do you
already have something similar planned?

No problem. I have also looked at this, but I wasn't sure about the line number.
Which branch does the build server use?

Thanks,
David C.