Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2012-06-14 17:36 EDT
When I try the component example as described in issue
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10736, sample downloaded from the
links there, ZIP, TGZ, TG, STGZ generators generate a monolithic generator only.

I downloaded CMake 2.8.3, and used the exact same example on the same
environment, and the separate packages are generated correctly.

Steps to Reproduce:
1) Download component example file:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/File:ComponentExampleStart.zip

2) Run CMake with NMake Makefiles Generator. Running cpack -G ZIP will produce a
single .zip file. Expected one per component.

Repeat the above steps with CMake 2.8.3, and the result is several .zip files as
expected.

Additional Information:
- Used CMake 2.8.8
- NMake Generator (Using Visual Studio 2008)
- Didn't test this on Linux or OSX.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change