On 10.07.2012 16:41, Nicolas Desprès wrote:
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Peter Kümmel<syntheti...@gmx.net>  wrote:
On 07.07.2012 20:54, Nicolas Desprès wrote:

I have pushed the re-factor patch. Let me know what do you think. I
have tested on Linux and MacOSX with the Makefile and Ninja generator
and both work fine.

I've tested it here and BundleTest still fails.
It doesn't install the "Resource" files.

Looking at your patch I assume you've overseen

// write rules for Mac OS X Application Bundle content.
void WriteMacOSXContentRules(std::vector<cmSourceFile*>  const&  sources);
void WriteMacOSXContentRules(cmSourceFile&  source, const char* pkgloc);

in class cmMakefileTargetGenerator.

Peter,

Thanks for the feedback. After a deeper look, the BundleTest is not
enabled on my platform. That's why I did not see it.

It is protected by this condition:
   IF (APPLE AND CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX)

APPLE is true, but CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX is not. My compiler was:

Apple clang version 3.1 (tags/Apple/clang-318.0.45) (based on LLVM 3.1svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin11.4.0
Thread model: posix

I'm going to try with g++, but why is this test only required for GNU
compiler? Isn't clang concerned too?

Yes, I think you could enable the test also for clang, as clang mostly is a
drop in for ggc.

Cheers,
Nico