Hi all,

I have a question about tests of CMake itself. I'd like to create a new
feature patch and I would definitely want to supply tests with it. Is there
a standard mechanism (perhaps something like the macro check_cmake_test())
to test that a generated buildsystem (specifically, Visual Studio solution)
contains what it should? If not, are there some test for this which I could
take insipration from?

I tried looking around in the test setup myself, but it feels quite
complicated. I found a test (SourceGroups) which I believe would require
similar functionality, but it doesn't seem to actually inspect the
generated solution (or I couldn't find how it does).

Thanks in advance for any help or pointers you can offer.

Petr