On 2012-10-19 10:25, David Cole wrote:
[...] Please try this version of CMake on your projects and report any
issues to the list or the bug tracker. This release candidate will
become the final release for 2.8.10 by the end of October unless
somebody finds and reports a serious issue that needs to be fixed.

It would be great if the patch in http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13604 could be merged. (Better if the both aspects of the bug can be fixed, but the patch fixes the more annoying of the two related issues.)

(Yes, I just filed the bug; sorry. It hadn't crossed my 'annoyed but too lazy to do anything' threshold until just now.)

--
Matthew