Am 10.01.2013 16:40, schrieb Brad King:
Eike,

On 01/09/2013 11:02 AM, Dave Abrahams wrote:
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=13842

We could use C++11 feature detection per http://pageant.ghulbus.eu/?p=664

This picks up from the C++0x patch you posted here:

 http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2011-March/043575.html

but renames it to C++11 now that it is out. If you have time please take
a look at integrating the feature checks upstream.

IMO the test C++ source files should be named "Modules/Cxx11/test-*.cpp"
instead of files with '+' in their name directly in Modules/.

As I already wrote in a comment on that blog I have the current version of my code here:

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/dakon/cmake-cxx11

Everyone interested please look there and send me patches/suggestions/bugreports/pizza/alcohol...

Eike