Brad King wrote:
> On 08/02/2013 05:20 PM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> > Brad, please don't merge that next week
>
> Okay.  We're preparing 2.8.12 rc1 this week so I think we'll
> hold off CXXFeatures until after 2.8.12 anyway.

I think 14303 should be resolved first as it would break parallel memtest for
everyone using valgrind. And probably 14335 too, this shouldn't be too hard to
fix, I just did not have time on the weekend to look into this. For the
memtest one I'm open for all suggestions on how to get this fixed.

Eike