On 10/23/2013 3:53 AM, Nils Gladitz wrote:
Hello Bill,

Would you approve a merge of the topic into next?
Who else should I be asking for approval?
e.g. is there a CTest specific maintainer?

Thanks in advance.
I am traveling right now at our NC Kitware office. There is someone there that has a complicated system he wanted to try your changes on. He should be able to get to that today. He also did some work on this issue in the past. As soon as we try it with that code, we can merge it to next. Thanks for the work, and sorry for the slow response.

-Bill