On 12/02/2013 02:32 AM, Nils Gladitz wrote:
> topic "filter-showincludes-in-launcher-mk2" which works around the issue by
> passing parameters to the launcher command line instead.

I think that is a cleaner approach anyway.

> I've tested it locally and merged it to next.

I revised your commit message:

 CTest: filter /showIncludes output from ninja compile launcher
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=e5e3f3d4

but otherwise the commit is identical to yours.  Can you confirm that
this achieves what you need and the change is ready to go?