On 2013-11-22 15:49, Brad King wrote:
On 11/22/2013 03:24 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
In particular, I am wondering if it is possible, and if so, what
recommendations there are if any, to document functions 'doxygen style',
i.e. the documentation immediately preceding the function definitions,
rather than all at the top.

See the cmake-developer.7 manual "Module Documentation" section.

Why is the copyright notice *after* the documentation? It seems like it should rather be first. (In almost all cases I have seen copyright notices they are the very first thing in the file so that they are prominent. Having it after may mean it is not visible until scrolling down some pages...)

--
Matthew