Nils Gladitz wrote:

> On 02/07/2014 04:24 PM, Brad King wrote:
>> This looks correct to me and is a good bug fix.  Please merge
>> to 'next' for testing.
>
> Thanks, will do!
>
>> Do you have access to Intel C/C++ on OS X that you could use to try
>> this task?
>
> I currently only have access to Intel on Windows which is why I thought
> it safer to put the topic up for review first too.

Does intel on windows have separate gcc-like and msvc-like modes?

Alex also adjusted the intel handling of -isystem today. Does that work if
the direct preprocessor flag "-Wp,-isystem," is used, if there's some
equivalent with the intel compiler? See e00db59d which uses that for the QCC
driver.

Thanks,

Steve.