> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 7:47 AM, Jiri Malak <malak.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I atached patch which cleanup Watcom Windows configuration
>>
>> It includes following changes.
>>
>> remove Watcom linker caseexact options already defined in linker system
>> definition
>>

> what do you mean 'defined in linker system definition'?  This option
> caseexact was previously not present and had to be added.
>
> Functions 'scale' and 'Scale' would collide and mislink.

If it is not there in this case this option is default and need not be defined.
Generaly if system is used it setup all necesary definition specific to the
appropriate system.
nt.. systems use case sensitive link.
If you look on script file link.lnk then you can see that only system using
nocaseexact is Windows
(16-bit).

CASEEXACT is Open Watcom linker default from OW 1.0.

Jiri