Hello.

Trying to build kde frameworks and got weird problem, when building kauth
which uses kcoreaddons :

"CMake Error in src/CMakeLists.txt:
  Imported target "KF5::CoreAddons" includes non-existent path

    "/include/KF5/KCoreAddons"

  in its INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.  Possible reasons include:

  * The path was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

  * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

  * The installation package was faulty and references files it does not
  provide.
"

that's because:

/usr/lib64/cmake/KF5CoreAddons/KF5CoreAddonsTargets.cmake contains:

    44  set_target_properties(KF5::CoreAddons PROPERTIES
    45    INTERFACE_COMPILE_DEFINITIONS "KCOREADDONS_LIB"
    46    INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
"${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/include/KF5/KCoreAddons;${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/include/KF5"
    47    INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES "Qt5::Core"
    48  )
    49

and since I'm using full paths (and not relative paths) the _IMPORT_PREFIX is
empty [1] thus I'm ending up with invalid "/include/KF5" path.

Shouldn't cmake generate full paths like

 INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES "/usr/include/KF5/KCoreAddons;/usr/include/KF5"

in such case?

Tested on 3.0.2 and 3.1.0rc2.

1.
http://www.cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=blob;f=Source/cmExportInstallFileGenerator.cxx;h=89071c052ce28a82f57e06d96b2b7d519259c2f0;hb=HEAD#l72

KF5CoreAddonsTargets.cmake file: http://sprunge.us/bGDE

kcoreaddons build log, including cmake options used: http://sprunge.us/hINb

irc discussion about the problem: http://sprunge.us/ZKBa

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / ( maven.pl | pld-linux.org )