Hi,

My project needs to link with an external library which actually consist of a
set of libraries. Adding these libs using target_link_libraries should be
working just fine but unfortunately these libs have a bunch of circular
dependencies, so it fails. In the makefile, we link with these libs using this
syntax:

-Wl,--start-group ...libs... -Wl,--end-group

...so that the linker is able to correctly find all symbols. What's the proper
way to deal with this using CMake? I tried to add the group flags to
target_link_libraries but it does not work. Thanks!

Robert Goulet
Senior Software Developer
Games Solutions Group
Autodesk Media & Entertainment