> On 12 Feb 2015, at 19:03, Brad King <brad.k...@kitware.com> wrote:
>

> The definition needs to be put in the cache of the CMake build itself,
> not passed to the ctest script.  To do that, add:
>
> set(dashboard_cache "
> CMake_TEST_FindMatlab:BOOL=ON
> ")
>
> before including the common script.

Good, I am trying this now.

- Is there any convention for CTEST_SITE? Would "bambooagent.raffienficiaud" do?
- What is the preferred configuration to test? Debug or Release?
- Should I do some configuration on the dashboard? I have not found anything in
particular, except for claiming sites.
- What architectures should be tested?

Thanks,
Raffi Enficiaud