> On 01 Apr 2015, at 00:17, Stephen Kelly <steve...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Anton Makeev wrote:
>
>> It comes from CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES, if project defined such a
>> variable. With default of Debug/Release/RelWithDebInfo/MinSizeRel
>
> Ok.
>
> So does this mean you have a parser for the existing CMakeCache.txt format
> already?

Yes, at the moment we parse lots of various internal files created by Makefiles
generator,
and CMakeCache is one of them.

Not only do we reed it, we also have the UI that allows user to interact and
the cached values.
That means we’ll have CMakeCache parser anyways and do not need these values
in metadata.json file, as it was mentioned in parallel discussion.

Anton Makeev
JetBrains
http://www.jetbrains.com
"Develop with pleasure!"