Hi Brad,
I pushed up a couple of repos for everybody to try.

First, I have my CMake changes I mentioned before. There are 2
commits. The first commit is the original simple hack. The second
commit removes the hack part and tries to add a new language generator
for Swift, using Java as a starting point. I think both of these work
for the simple case right below.
The branch is called Swift
https://github.com/ewmailing/CMake/tree/Swift

Second, I have a simple, but comprehensive test/example based project
for C calling Swift (which must go through Objective-C), and then once
in Swift, calling C. I refer to this as the "full round trip" example.
I have two projects, one from a native Xcode project, and another in
CMake with my above CMake patches.

https://github.com/ewmailing/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode
https://github.com/ewmailing/SwiftXcodeCMake

> Let's start by getting that to work for the Xcode generator.  Currently
> Modules/CompilerId/Xcode-3.pbxproj.in gets configured by the
> CMAKE_DETERMINE_COMPILER_ID_BUILD function as a small test project
> to compile the C or C++ source for compiler identification.  From
> the output of that build we are able to extract the path to the
> compiler tool.  One would have to do something similar here.  Can
> you provide a minimal pbxproj file and swift source file that
> work together to build an executable?

Okay, I just went through the Xcode New Project wizard and created a
new default Swift project for Cocoa and command line tool (both OS X).
https://github.com/ewmailing/SwiftMinimal
https://github.com/ewmailing/SwiftMinimalCL

> What is the proper sequence of commands to build some C and Swift
> sources and link a single executable?  library?

Here is a minimal Swift executable project created in Xcode that calls
a C function. (One way bridge.)
https://github.com/ewmailing/SwiftAndC

Build target SwiftAndC

CompileSwiftSources normal x86_64 com.apple.xcode.tools.swift.compiler
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc
-target x86_64-apple-macosx10.10 -incremental -module-name SwiftAndC
-Onone -sdk
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-g -module-cache-path
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache
-Xfrontend -serialize-debugging-options -I
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug
-F
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug
-c -j4
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC/SwiftAndC/main.swift
-output-file-map
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC-OutputFileMap.json
-parseable-output -serialize-diagnostics -emit-dependencies
-emit-module -emit-module-path
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/swift-overrides.hmap
-Xcc -iquote -Xcc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-generated-files.hmap
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-own-target-headers.hmap
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-all-target-headers.hmap
-Xcc -iquote -Xcc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-project-headers.hmap
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/include
-Xcc
-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/DerivedSources/x86_64
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/DerivedSources
-Xcc -DDEBUG=1 -emit-objc-header -emit-objc-header-path
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC-Swift.h
-import-objc-header
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC/SwiftAndC/SwiftAndC-Bridging-Header.h
-Xcc -working-directory/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC

Ditto
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/DerivedSources/SwiftAndC-Swift.h
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC-Swift.h
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC
    /usr/bin/ditto -rsrc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC-Swift.h
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/DerivedSources/SwiftAndC-Swift.h

CompileC
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DoSomething.o
SwiftAndC/DoSomething.c normal x86_64 c
com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC
    export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang
-x c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0
-fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0
-std=gnu99 -fmodules
-fmodules-cache-path=/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache
-fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600
-fbuild-session-file=/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation
-fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session
-Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module
-Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs
-fpascal-strings -O0 -fno-common -Wno-missing-field-initializers
-Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wunreachable-code
-Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class
-Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function
-Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable
-Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized
-Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants
-Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion
-Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign
-Wno-newline-eof -DDEBUG=1 -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wdeprecated-declarations
-mmacosx-version-min=10.10 -g -Wno-sign-conversion -iquote
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-generated-files.hmap
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-own-target-headers.hmap
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-all-target-headers.hmap
-iquote
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/SwiftAndC-project-headers.hmap
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/include
-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/DerivedSources/x86_64
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/DerivedSources
-F/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug
-MMD -MT dependencies -MF
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DoSomething.d
--serialize-diagnostics
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DoSomething.dia
-c
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC/SwiftAndC/DoSomething.c
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DoSomething.o

Ditto
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule/x86_64.swiftmodule
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC
    /usr/bin/ditto -rsrc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule/x86_64.swiftmodule

Ditto
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule/x86_64.swiftdoc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.swiftdoc
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC
    /usr/bin/ditto -rsrc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.swiftdoc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule/x86_64.swiftdoc

Ld
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftAndC
normal x86_64
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftAndC
    export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.10

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang
-arch x86_64 -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-L/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug
-F/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug
-filelist
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.LinkFileList
-Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/../Frameworks -Xlinker
-rpath -Xlinker @loader_path/../Frameworks -mmacosx-version-min=10.10
-L/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift_static/macosx
-Xlinker -force_load_swift_libs -lswiftRuntime -lc++ -framework
Foundation -lcurses -Xlinker -add_ast_path -Xlinker
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC.swiftmodule
-Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Intermediates/SwiftAndC.build/Debug/SwiftAndC.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftAndC_dependency_info.dat
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftAndC-fxaehuxdwmjlsabccqgmmadmslyz/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftAndC

Next, here is the output of the native Xcode project version of my
"round trip" example.
https://github.com/ewmailing/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode

Build target CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode

CompileSwiftSources normal x86_64 com.apple.xcode.tools.swift.compiler
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc
-target x86_64-apple-macosx10.10 -incremental -module-name
CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode -Onone -sdk
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-g -module-cache-path
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache
-Xfrontend -serialize-debugging-options -I
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug
-F
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug
-c -j4
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/SwiftMain.swift
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/SwiftTrampoline.swift
-output-file-map
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-OutputFileMap.json
-parseable-output -serialize-diagnostics -emit-dependencies
-emit-module -emit-module-path
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.swiftmodule
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/swift-overrides.hmap
-Xcc -iquote -Xcc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-generated-files.hmap
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-own-target-headers.hmap
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-all-target-headers.hmap
-Xcc -iquote -Xcc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-project-headers.hmap
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug/include
-Xcc
-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/DerivedSources/x86_64
-Xcc
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/DerivedSources
-Xcc -DDEBUG=1 -emit-objc-header -emit-objc-header-path
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-Swift.h
-import-objc-header
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-Bridging-Header.h
-Xcc
-working-directory/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode

Ditto
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/DerivedSources/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-Swift.h
[...]

/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.o
CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/main.c normal x86_64 c
[...]

-F/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug
-MMD -MT dependencies -MF
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.d
--serialize-diagnostics
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.dia
-c
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/main.c
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/main.o

CompileC
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/MyCFunctions.o
CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/MyCFunctions.c normal x86_64 c
[...]

/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/MyCFunctions.d
--serialize-diagnostics
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/MyCFunctions.dia
-c
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/MyCFunctions.c
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/MyCFunctions.o

CompileC
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ObjCTrampoline.o
CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/ObjCTrampoline.m normal x86_64 objective-c
com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode
    export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang
-x objective-c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0
-fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0
-std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules
-fmodules-cache-path=/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache
-fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600
-fbuild-session-file=/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation
-fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session
-Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module
-Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs
-fpascal-strings -O0 -fno-common -Wno-missing-field-initializers
-Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wunreachable-code
-Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage
-Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-receiver-is-weak
-Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match
-Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function
-Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable
-Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized
-Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants
-Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion
-Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign
-Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match
-Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DDEBUG=1
-DOBJC_OLD_DISPATCH_PROTOTYPES=0 -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations
[...]
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ObjCTrampoline.d
--serialize-diagnostics
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ObjCTrampoline.dia
-c
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode/ObjCTrampoline.m
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/ObjCTrampoline.o

Ditto
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.swiftmodule/x86_64.swiftmodule
[...]

/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.swiftmodule/x86_64.swiftdoc
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.swiftdoc
[...]

-L/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug
-F/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug
-filelist
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.LinkFileList
-Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/../Frameworks -Xlinker
-rpath -Xlinker @loader_path/../Frameworks -mmacosx-version-min=10.10
-fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime
-L/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift_static/macosx
-Xlinker -force_load_swift_libs -lswiftRuntime -lc++ -framework
Foundation -lcurses -Xlinker -add_ast_path -Xlinker
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.swiftmodule
-Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Intermediates/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode_dependency_info.dat
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode-ggcyagohlmfynmgadysvrzpjkbyd/Build/Products/Debug/CSwiftRoundTripNativeXcode

Finally, for the library question, this was created from the Swift
Framework template.
https://github.com/ewmailing/SwiftFramework
Interestingly, the template has a C header so it looks like C
automatically gets intermixed by design. Also, there was no Swift
dynamic library (dylib) template.

Here is the build output:

Build target SwiftFramework

Create product structure

/bin/mkdir -p
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A
/bin/mkdir -p
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers
/bin/mkdir -p
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Resources
/bin/ln -sfh A
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/Current
/bin/ln -sfh Versions/Current/Resources
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Resources
/bin/ln -sfh Versions/Current/Headers
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Headers
/bin/ln -sfh Versions/Current/Modules
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Modules
/bin/ln -sfh Versions/Current/SwiftFramework
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/SwiftFramework

ProcessInfoPlistFile
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Info.plist
SwiftFramework/Info.plist
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework
    builtin-infoPlistUtility
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework/SwiftFramework/Info.plist
-expandbuildsettings -platform macosx -o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Info.plist

CompileC
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftFramework_vers.o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/DerivedSources/SwiftFramework_vers.c
normal x86_64 c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework
    export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang
-x c -arch x86_64 -fmessage-length=0
-fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0
-std=gnu99 -fmodules
-fmodules-cache-path=/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache
-fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600
-fbuild-session-file=/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/Session.modulevalidation
-fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session
-Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module
-Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Xclang
-fmodule-implementation-of -Xclang SwiftFramework -Wno-trigraphs
-fpascal-strings -O0 -fno-common -Wno-missing-field-initializers
-Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wunreachable-code
-Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Werror=objc-root-class
-Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function
-Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable
-Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wconditional-uninitialized
-Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants
-Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion
-Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign
-Wno-newline-eof -DDEBUG=1 -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-fasm-blocks -fstrict-aliasing -Wdeprecated-declarations
-mmacosx-version-min=10.10 -g -Wno-sign-conversion -iquote
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/SwiftFramework-generated-files.hmap
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/SwiftFramework-own-target-headers.hmap
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/SwiftFramework-all-non-framework-target-headers.hmap
-ivfsoverlay
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/all-product-headers.yaml
-iquote
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/SwiftFramework-project-headers.hmap
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/include
-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/DerivedSources/x86_64
-I/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/DerivedSources
-F/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug
-MMD -MT dependencies -MF
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftFramework_vers.d
--serialize-diagnostics
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftFramework_vers.dia
-c
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/DerivedSources/SwiftFramework_vers.c
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftFramework_vers.o

Ld
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/SwiftFramework
normal x86_64
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework
    export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.10

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang
-arch x86_64 -dynamiclib -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk
-L/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug
-F/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug
-filelist
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftFramework.LinkFileList
-install_name @rpath/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/SwiftFramework
-Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/../Frameworks -Xlinker
-rpath -Xlinker @loader_path/Frameworks -mmacosx-version-min=10.10
-single_module -compatibility_version 1 -current_version 1 -Xlinker
-dependency_info -Xlinker
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/SwiftFramework_dependency_info.dat
-o
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/SwiftFramework

CpHeader SwiftFramework/SwiftFramework.h
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers/SwiftFramework.h
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework
    builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn
-exclude .git -exclude .hg -resolve-src-symlinks
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework/SwiftFramework/SwiftFramework.h
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Headers

Ditto
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/module.modulemap
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Modules/module.modulemap
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework
    builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn
-exclude .git -exclude .hg -resolve-src-symlinks
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Intermediates/SwiftFramework.build/Debug/SwiftFramework.build/module.modulemap
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework/Versions/A/Modules

Touch
/Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftFramework-gusxafqpzsoukefcqaafeyocizyt/Build/Products/Debug/SwiftFramework.framework
    cd /Volumes/DataPartition/Users/ewing/Source/GIT/SwiftFramework
    /usr/bin/touch -c