Hi,

On 13/08/15 01:44, Ruslan Baratov via cmake-developers wrote:
Sending patches with fix. Now it's possible to install simulator
libraries by:

 > cmake --build _builds --config Release --target install -- -sdk
iphonesimulator

and device libraries by:

 > cmake --build _builds --config Release --target install -- -sdk iphoneos

or from Xcode IDE (build target install).

However this commands will install both libraries to the same location.
This behaviour can be improved by adding some code that will do lipo of
all libraries before install (i.e. universal libraries will be
installed). This can be achieved by using ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCHS=NO while
running Xcode build. The only question is about making install target
depends on two type of builds (-sdk iphonesimulator and -sdk iphoneos).

This was my preliminary work:
https://github.com/gjasny/CMake/commit/978dca25ac387bdec894a1ba2c934317f5f6169f

I will give your patches a try this weekend.

Thanks,
Gregor