On 08/13/2015 04:09 PM, A. Klitzing wrote:
> We use ctest on Jenkins in a shell build step. Jenkins will FAIL
> the build if the last command (ctest) will return a non-zero
> return code even the configured UNSTABLE/FAIL threshold is not
> reached.
>
> This won't be necessary if ctest could ignore the return codes.

If something goes wrong with the administration of running the
dashboard client, like "git fetch" fails, then CTest should report
failure via a non-zero return code.  Some cleanup of this was done
recently to tolerate failed tests and such without making the process
exit code non-zero.  If you've found remaining cases where normal
testing failures produce a non-zero exit from ctest then we should
fix those first.

Can you explain your case in more detail, please?