Hi Brad,

The hunk I included at the bottom of the message
Ah yeah, sorry missed that part in the message, I understand the change that needs to be done now.

The current caching logic still needs some work
One idea that comes to mind, is to change it so that it doesn't enable dev/deprecated warnings by default by setting the DiagLevels map, instead we create a specific function to get the status of dev warnings suppression, which checks the cache variables (now set only if user explicitly used -W options) but by default returns a value to signify enable dev warnings. I think this would get around the mentioned issue, but needs some playing about with to see if its a solution.

Cheers,
Michael