Hello.

Patch in attachment allows to place resources in main Bundle directory (iOS
specification), instead to always place in Resource directory (OSX
specification.

See more:

https://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=15848

?

I tested it intensively with different generators (Makefile, Ninja), and it
works perfectly.

I also extended existing Framework tests, to check Resource directory structure
and Headers directory structure.

All tests on my machine passed.

Is it possible to apply this patch?

We need this fix in CMake 3.5.