Thanks Brad.

Unfortunately we cannot use file(GLOB), because it is executed during
generate step,
and we would like to copy files which is created during Build step.

Currently for filtering these files, we are using "cmake -E tar" to filter
these files (so it packing and upacking).
I think it is awful solution, but I cannot find better.
What would you propose in that case?

Is it possible to introduce "cmake -E list" command with wildcard support,
to be able to filter files/directories, during Build step?
The we couid use it to "cmake -E copy" command

Best Regards
Bartosz