On 12/07/2015 01:51 PM, Michael Scott wrote:
>> I noticed one glitch.  I built against Qt 5.5.1 on Linux and the
>> option dialog seems to truncate the labels.
> I think I've fixed it, by using vertical layouts rather than form
> layouts and setting the size policy to expanding for the widgets, if
> that doesn't fix I'll need to look into QT in more depth as I've not got
> much experience with it. Which Linux distro did you notice it in, looks
> like gnome3?

It is Debian 'testing' with KDE 5.  Your changes fixed it for me.

> Patches for the fix are attached.

Thanks.  Applied with slightly modified commit messages and
merged to 'next' for testing:

 cmake-gui: Add options to control warning messages
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=c1850455

 cmake: Deduplicate warning message control code
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=7f4a91ef

-Brad