Hi Alan,

Are you just looking for the TIMEOUT property on the tests?

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/set_tests_properties.html

This is something that I managed to find with the most basic google-ing myself.
:-/ And I use it like:

set_tests_properties( ${testName}Test PROPERTIES TIMEOUT 120 )

Or would you like to be able to set some global property/variable that would
set the default timeout for all the created tests without you having to set
these things individually? (I just wrote a wrapper function to set up all my
tests in the way that I wanted to.)

Best,
           Attila