Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I recommend focussing on the tasks in my OP:
>
>  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.qt.creator/11794

To be more clear:

The goal I have is to enable debugging, introspection of the buildsystem and
the state during execution, code completion etc.

Your goal seems to be completely orthogonal to that and requires an entirely
different set of steps to achieve (perhaps the first being 'demonstrate
viability'). I don't think I can help with your goal.

Thanks,

Steve.