On 05/02/2016 06:37 AM, Bartosz Kosiorek wrote:
> I implemented multiple files support for touch and touch_nocreate.
>
> It seems that partially it was implemented but:
> 1. Documentation didn't mention about multi file support for touch command
> 2. When some unspecified error will occur, the touching multiple files was
> interrupted. `i fixed that and now it is working the same as for Linux.

Thanks.  I've applied the drive-by documentation updates:

 Help: Add missing space in cmake(1) manual
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=25ee2c86

 Help: Improve 'cmake -E md5sum' documentation
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=960afaad

However, please revise the test case for the main feature.  I tried
locally hacking the implementation to only create one of the named
files and then test case does not fail.