On 05/23/2016 11:34 AM, Roman Wüger wrote:
> I tried it with CMake 3.5.1 and 3.5.2 and now with the master with
> the same result. I've attached an example which won't work.

I was able to reproduce it with that, but I also tried this:

 add_custom_target(${PROJECT_NAME}-c2
   COMMAND C:/Qt/5.6/msvc2015/bin/qmllint.exe
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/test.qml
   )

The output does not appear in this case either.  No execute_process
is involved, and qmllint is invoked directly by msbuild.  This has
something to do with qmllint changing output behavior when it is
executed inside a VS IDE (MSBuild) build.