On 06/10/2016 12:31 PM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> I did try to do the changes you requested. The branch is here:
> https://github.com/hunger/CMake/commits/compileflags

Thanks.  I did some refactoring to help address the path conversion
problem:

 Refactor Makefile/Ninja tool working directory storage
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=0392f72b

Then I applied the patches with some revisions:

 cmGeneratorTarget: Adopt Fortran module directory generation
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=49f10f0d

 cmLocalGenerator: Add method to get Fortran-specific compiler flags
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=5467e794

 cmLocalGenerator: Adopt target compile flag generation
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=3c488ce8

 cmExtraSublimeTextGenerator: Use GetTargetCompileFlags
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=802b36fb

These have been merged to `next` for testing.

> Next patch moves the AddFortranFlags code. This will need some careful
> review, as it removes a path conversion that were present in the
> original code (in two places). I could just not figure out how
> to convert in the new place.

I replaced that commit with a different one that preserves the path
conversion.  The implementation needs to be in cmLocalCommonGenerator
in order to have access to the needed information to do the conversion.
I used virtual dispatch to achieve this.  On other generators we do
not need these flags anyway.