Hi,

I tried the CMake 3.6 RC on Windows yesterday. I initially downloaded the 64
bit version, and the installer uninstalled my CMake 3.5 (32 bit).

Then, in my 'Visual Studio 14 2015 64 bit command prompt', the cmake
executable was no longer found. I think the difference is that the 64 bit
cmake is installed to 'Program Files (x64)', whereas the 32 bit version is
installed to 'Program Files'. I installed the 3.6 RC 32 bit and that worked
fine with my command prompt.

It is possible that I somehow made a mistake or messed up my visual studio
command prompt environment (I don't recall doing that), but it didn't seem
to be looking in the 64 bit location for cmake. It might be something for
someone more familiar with Windows to look into.

Thanks,

Steve.