Unless I'm missing something, it would seem that even though the
documentation says FindJava.cmake sets Java_INCLUDE_DIRS, I don't see
anything in that file or things it includes which try to set it. Is the
documentation out of date or is the FindJava.cmake implementation missing
some things? Or am I just blind and missed something obvious? ;)

In case anyone is wondering, the use case for me is when implementing a
SWIG custom command to generate java wrappers, the jni.h header needs to be
found by the generated sources.

Craig Scott
Melbourne, Australia