I want to install FAST (Fast Absorption Simulation by TDDFT) code but I faced
some problems. I use for this  Cmake 3.7 and siesta-4.0, and the Intel 17.X
compilers, my system is linux fedora 24. FAST code is freely available at
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1179This is the problem:[ilaf@localhost
Desktop]tar xzf FAST−1−1.tar.gz[ilaf@localhostDesktop]cd FAST-1-1/
[ilaf@localhost FAST-1-1]mkdir build[ilaf@localhostFAST−1−1]cd build/
[ilaf@localhost build]$ CC=icc FC=ifort CXX=icpc cmake -
DSIESTA_XC_DIR=/home/ilaf/Desktop/siesta-4.0/Obj/SiestaXC ../ CMake Error at
/usr/local/share/cmake- 3.7/Modules/CMakeDetermineCCompiler.cmake:48 (message):
Could not find compiler set in environment variable CC:icc. Call Stack (most
recent call first): CMakeLists.txt:47 (PROJECT)CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER
not set, after EnableLanguage CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after
EnableLanguage -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also
"/home/ilaf/Desktop/FAST-1-1/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log". [ilaf@localhost
build]$Can any one help me ?