On 05/11/2017 10:42 AM, Brad King wrote:
> The feature freeze in 'master' for CMake 3.9 will be on June 1, 2017.
> I may announce a freeze in 'stage' sometime in the preceding week so
> that we can get any remaining dashboard trouble cleaned up.

In order to get 'master' ready to branch for 3.9, 'stage' is now frozen
to new features.  After 3.9 is branched I'll announce when post-3.9
development is open.

Meanwhile the following types of changes are still welcome:

* Documentation updates
* Regression fixes
* Dashboard fixes
* Fixes for bugs in features new to 3.9
* A few specific changes that have been in progress for a while in
  their respective merge requests.  I will handle staging them.