On 06/25/2017 05:34 AM, Michael Scott wrote:
> I'm looking to do a bit more CMake development and the CMake server
> project looks interesting. Does this area still need more contributors
> and what's the best way to see what tasks there are?

Thanks for volunteering.  There are some open issue tracker entries
with the `area:cmake-server` label.  There are also some merge requests
that you could look at reviewing.

Otherwise, development is primarily driven by the needs of IDE clients.
If you get involved with any of those it may provide more guidance.